Full-time food truck General Manager ($15/hr + tips)
Established food truck business is seeking dedicated, reliable, flexible and honest manager to join our team. Must be comfortable driving 18 ft truck (no special license required), have a strong willingness to learn or have prior experience in food prep & service, and a great personality for interacting with customers. Also, you MUST LOVE COOKIES!
Our ideal candidates fit the following description:
- Experience managing a small team
- Flexibility/availability in schedule (can be available weeknights, evenings on as little as 48 hrs notice); comfortable with a slightly unpredictable schedule
- Punctuality and honesty
- Motivation to be part of growing & exciting small business - promotions come from within as we grow!
- Desire to make people happy!
- Clean driving record, driver's license and auto insurance
***Prior experience is a plus but we are willing to train the right person to join our team!!
***Please have night and weekend availability. There is no restriction on unpaid time off so long as the time off is within reason, requested and approved in advance
More Perks: Tips and gratuity are common results of excellent service. We offer a benefits package (health, dental and more) to full time employees (30 hours or more) after your first 3 months with the team.
To Apply: Please send resume, the name of your favorite cookie, and a short description of why you would be a great fit for the Captain Cookie team! (Include phone number, please!)
Contact: Andrew Murphy