As of September 30, 2016, 15 RDU Mobile Food Association (RDUMFA) members have perfect health sanitation scores of 100.
These food trucks are:
- Baguettaboutit (3 perfect scores in a row)
- Bam Pow Chow
- Bandido’s (3 perfect scores in a row)
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- Flirting with Fire
- Gussy’s (6 perfect scores in a row)
- King’s Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks (3 perfect scores in a row)
- Morfa Empanadas
- Parlez-Vous Crêpe
- Philly’s (4 perfect scores in a row)
- Qspresso (2 perfect scores in a row)
- Taco Grande
- Thai Box Zing
As a licensed eating establishment, all mobile food units are inspected by county health departments. Whether the kitchen is mobile or stationary, health inspectors test and grade under the same criteria. In addition to Members having pride in their accomplishment of keeping an operation safe for their customers, it also shows their dedication in safety. In order to receive a score of 100, a mobile food unit must have a Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) on site. In order to be considered a CFPM, this person has passed an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) approved exam.
One of RDUMFA’s core values is Safety, which includes serving quality food in a safe environment. As of September 30, 2016, the average health score was 98.